January 25, 2013

Cuteness Alert - Little Girl Valentine's Day Style


Mommy Testers Little Girl Valentine's Day Style Clothes, Baby Gap chiffon heart headband, j.crew crewcuts necklace

Clearly I'm having a bit of a lovefest with Valentine's Day this year.  Is it possible to have a little girl and not get excited about all the cute things there are for Valentine's Day?  Even my friends with boys can't help themselves when this time of year rolls around.  So, I thought I'd share just a few items I'm loving right now just in case you know a little munchkin who might enjoy these.

Mommy Testers Little Girl Valentine's Day Style Clothes, Baby Gap heart shaped tulle skirt

We have a few tulle tutu style skirts from Baby Gap, but this one has tulle hearts instead of rosettes and is just so darn adorable!  The girly girl in Kayla immediately gravitated toward it and I have to say I was proud she picked this one over the big poufy neon green ones that were also in the store!

Mommy Testers Little Girl Valentine's Day Style Clothes, J.Crew, crewcuts necklace

What little girl doesn't love dress up?  I'm a self declared J.Crew lover and I'm terrified/proud to see my daughter follow in my footsteps.  The blush colored necklace with the rhinestone rondells is an adult J.Crew necklace I bought on clearance last summer knowing that the odds were Kayla would wind up taking ownership.  The one above it is a Crewcuts version also bought on sale.

Crewcuts isn't exactly cheap but if you look for sales you can score some amazing deals. I think I paid no more than $5.00 for Kayla's purple necklace and it's always free shipping on any Crewcuts item you buy.

Mommy Testers Little Girl Valentine's Day Style Clothes, Baby Gap chiffon heart headband

This chiffon heart headband from Baby Gap was too cute to pass up.  It reminds me of the old school bathing caps I associate with synchronized swimming.  The laser cut petals make it three dimensional without being one of those totally over the top, obnoxiously huge bows that you might be able to tell I'm not such a fan of.  Kayla loves it and the slim profile of the band makes it work with lots of hair styles including our house favorite of pig tails!

Have you spotted some super cute Valentine's Day apparel for girls or boys?
Pin It button on image hover